Search Engine Optimization
Search engines are responsible for most internet traffic, with more then 300 million searches performed daily. That number represents a huge potential for business, and anyone trying to ignore it, will be left behind. Your existence on the Internet is just not enough. With more and more businesses competing for Internet user attention, it is becoming increasingly hard to appear among the top in search results. An average search query on any of the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, and MSN) can return millions of pages on its Search Engine Result Page (SERP). Each link in the SERP represents a page on a website containing information that is relevant to the search query. That is a lot of competition. The level of competition varies for different industries, with services and hi-tech leading the way. The higher the competition level the harder it is to get noticed.
Do you know:
- If your site is appearing on first page during search results?
- How many people visit your site?
- How they find your pages?
- Do they find the right information?
- Are they contacting you?
- Are your pages well ranked for searches related to products and services your business provides?
- Why are your pages not ranked as well as your competitors?
eArth Solutions can help you with the growing competition levels on the internet and optimizing your web site for search. This require putting more efforts in your website, writing content, optimizing the web pages by search engine standards, so the search engine robots visit the site, will be able to easily read and index the site content and submitting your website content to search engines in an acceptable format. All of this helps in:
- Achieve better search engine ranking for your targeted keywords
- Increase your website exposure
eArth Solutions help to get your website on the first page. Getting noticed = potential business. Please see Appendix I for the detailed services offered by eArth Solutions in this area.